The "2 Pájaros 2012", 100% Carignan, it's being a success
GUIA 365 VINOS AL AÑO rate it in 92points.
Congratulations Jürgen Wagner y Àngel Teixidó.
Here we leave you how we do it to make it so spectacular!
• Temperature controlled fermentation (24-28ºC; indigenous yeast)
• Maceration: 20 days in French oak (500l.) pigiage
• 12 months in French new oak (300l.)
• Medium toasted
• 3 months in tank before bottling
• Old vines over 50 years
• Terroir: Chist, granite, clay
• By hand
• Beginning to end of September
15 % vol. Alcohol