Tonight we will carry out a tasting with our Kosher wines at Vins & Co, in Barcelona.
In Capçanes we consider that knowledge about Kosher wine is still very limited.
Peraj Ha'abib was the first Kosher wine to be made after the Jewish expulsion from Barcelona in the 15th century and has been awarded with the best scores around the world.
- The wines that we will be taste:
- Peraj Petita Rosat: 100% Garnacha
- Peraj Petita: Young wine made with: Garnacha, Tempranillo, Merlot and Syrah.
- Peraj Ha'abib: Aged wine made with: Garnacha, Samsó (cariñena) and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Flor del flor Garnacha: Aged wine made with : 100% Garnacha from old vines in bush.
- Flor del flor Samsó: Aged wine made with : 100% Samsó (cariñena) from old vines in bush.