The emblematic Capçanes wines, once again, have obtained more than 90 points in the Guía Peñin 2017.
- 2 Pájaros: 93 points. Color: intense cherry, garnet rim. Aroma: fruit, wood, scrubland, creamy oak, dry stone. Taste: long, spicy, balsamic.
- Cabrida: 92 points. Color: bright cherry. Aroma: mineral, red fruit, ripe fruit, scrubland. Taste: round mouth, good acidity, fruity, spicy and long aftertaste.
- 8 / X Pinot Noir: 91 points. Color: cherry, garnet rim. Aroma: ripe fruit, wild herbs, earthy, spicy, balsamic. Taste: balanced, long, balsamic. Personality.
- Peraj Ha'abib: 90 points. Color: cherry, garnet rim. Aroma: powerfull, spicy, ripe fruit. Taste: long tasty, toasty, round tannins.
- Mas Picosa: 89 points. 4 star! Good value for money. Organic. Color: Less intensity cerise. Aroma: balsamic, red fruit, ripe fruit, scrubland, earthy. Taste: elegant, good acidity, spicy, fruity, easy to drink.